The purpose of MobilizeThis2008 is to bring educators, e-learning technologists, managers, tech-heads and cross-sector organisation representatives together in a program that fosters conversations, workshops and online experiences to inform practical pedagogical practice employing ICT’s in an open and global context.
I’ve been asked to present at MobilizeThis 2008 in October and need to come up with something to talk about, some of the other speakers’ themes are:
- Bridging the Gap with Kaltura – Collaborative Online Video Goes to Garma 2008
- Teaching Is Dead : Long Live Learning ( Part 2 )
- Outcome Based Education : A Perspective From China ( and other web 2.0 things ! )
- Geo-politics – the influence and importance of acknowledging ” distance” education
- Practical examples of ICT imbeddement in post-secondary curriculum
- New media : Horizon reports
- Value in ICT’s : Australia’s response to a global myriad of connections
- Networking, openness, sharing : The role of unstructure in conferencing
- 21st Century Rhetoric : Beyond the funding rounds
- Not For Profits : Social Media Spaces and Places
- Secondlife : Virtual Communities
- Making Sense Of ICT’s : Strength Based Digital Identity
- Bio-computing and the onset of cyborg pedagogies
- Cross-sectorial Partnerships : the Importance of ICT’s In The Equation
- Poverty & Homelessness : Using Web 2.0 Tools With Marginalised Communities To Realise Educational Outcomes
- Networked Literacies : Finding Our Ways Out Of The Walled Gardens.
- Networked Predagogies : The Prison Sentence of Organisational Discontent
- Health & Well Being : Using Networked Communication Technology to Spread The Word
- Engaging Young People In Youth Media
- Systems Of Control : RFID’s, Moral Hazards & other Social Persuasions
Any suggestions for themes are most welcome.