Before I re-launch normal transmission, I must play the 6 Things game because @shoesmitten tagged me.
So, here are Six (Interesting?) Things About Me That You Might Not Have Known:
- I am the eldest of five siblings – some have linked my bossiness to this.
- All of my handbags are black and I often think I should get another colour but never do.
- My favourite foods are chicken laksa and es cendol.
- My one real addiction is shoes, even though I tend to wear my riding boots most of the time.
- I’m studying law part time but it might be early next century when I graduate at the rate I’m going.
- My hobby is my work and I really enjoy helping people to use technology effectively to drive their build their business.
Tag you’re it – would be good to post your links in comments so I can find out about you too:
2 thoughts on “6 Things, 6 Tags (Chain Letter ‘08)”
I also have only black handbags! I keep telling myself I’ll get a purple or a red one…but I haven’t yet! There is one purple bag I’d love but can’t afford: the Dr. Q Li’l Riz in purple by Marc Jacobs.And (of course) I share your shoe addiction! But I only have 2 pairs of boots…most of mine are stiletto pumps/sandals.It was fun getting to know you a bit more! 🙂
I am the eldest of two boys.I have recently started back into my fitness and lost a bit of weight and feel great.My favourite foods is Japaneese I love Computer gaming and have recently bought a Mac.I’m working for EMC as a senior storage engineer.My hobbies are Technology, the gym and training, surfing and tattoos 🙂
Comments are closed.