I’ve been a big supporter of the Plan Because I am a Girl campaign – if you haven’t shared your story do it now!
The other day @uskovic shared this video about the Girl Effect with me:
You Can Help Change the World
Plan International says “There’s no greater enemy of inequality than keeping quiet!”Act now! Spread the ‘Because I am a Girl’ message throughout your network of family, friends and colleagues.
Simple Things You Can Do Right Now …
- Share your story here
- Inform people about the campaign through your websites, newsletters, emails and other touch points. Plan can provide you logos and information on the campaign.
- Host lunches with friends, partners and clients. Depending on the event Plan can provide content and speakers.
- Plan can work with you to see how your business can build awareness among your customers and suppliers.
- You can donate to Plan in Australia’s GirlsFund, that works to address the unique obstacles faced by girls.
- You can sponsor a child with Plan. Over 48,000 individuals and businesses in Australia sponsor children with Plan. Plan uses funds through child sponsorship to support projects that bring lasting change to a child’s entire community, such as gender equality.
- For more ways on how you can support the campaign visit Plan Australia’s ‘Because I am a Girl’ website
- Because I am a Girl Facebook Group
- Twitter: @invest_in_girls
2 thoughts on “Help a girl and you help a family, a village and the world #becauseiamagirl”
Powerful video! It still brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it.
Thank you kindly for the mention and I hope your post supports the cause by getting others involved. I hope the word gets out that this is an opportunity to change the world.
Comments are closed.