Kate is ready to deliver presentations and talks on the themes listed. She can connect theory with practice and provide real world insight for organisations in the following areas:
- The age of AI – we face a future that is built on algorithms, AI, machine learning, and data. Organisations are trying to work out how to manage complex data sets and algorithms. Kate can provide real world insights into managing this shift.
- Privacy and Cyber Security in the Connected Age – how law, society, business, and technology intersect around privacy and cyber security in the connected age.
- Delivering Business Insights through AI and Data – data science and AI driven data analytics is taking us into a new world where deep insights can drive new revenue streams and new business opportunities.
- Digital transformation – how this is changing the ways that we do business, and how it is changing societal and consumer expectations. Kate melds her real life experience with future trends to provide insights.
- Women and leadership in Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) – strategies for building a diverse workforce in STEM; inclusive approaches to increasing participation by women and girls in STEM.
- Innovation and agile methods – how businesses can use agile methods to deliver innovation in software and projects.
You can contact Kate via email